The history of a Smashing Success
Specialized in offering high quality Entertainment for the Cruise Industry, CAMUS has been constantly growing up and innovating in the last 25 years, bringing on stage spectacular shows that encounter the taste of large scale audiences. From 1995 CAMUS started toprovid all Entertainment Personnel Onboard: Musicians & Bands, Cruise Staff, Hostesses, Theatre Shows (Artists and Dancers) and Cruise Director. Nowadays CAMUS developed itself in Production shows and it is considered one of the most reliable Show Productions for Cruise Liners, gathering applauses in Mediterranean routes as well as in South America, South Africa, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Northern Europe.
Our power resides in offering a total solution designed especially for the requirements of a Company, from the creativity to the realization process, through costumes, scenery, sound-light-video design, technical assistance, original soundtrack. Yet what make us so reliable is our personnel, chosen for their talent, for their experience and for their discipline: we count on them and they count on us for mutual respect and professionalism. We make it with passion, we make it with style!
- CAMUS verifies continuously the quality of our products, being on site in order to grant the best performances of our artists, dancers and technical equipments;
- CAMUS, thanks to its unique experience, can tailor entertainment package to suit each cruise itinerary and match the passenger profile;
- CAMUS develops its show always keeping an eye on world trends and encourages benchmarking with other leading entertainment providers;
- CAMUS is highly committed to respecting terms of contracts and agreements as well as economical targets defined by the Company;
- CAMUS is aware of how much is important to fit the product on customer’s vision and needs; this is why we join high success practices with custom tailored innovations to exceed expectations
- CAMUS ashore service is available 24/7 from all over the world, ready to be there before an intervention is required.